Please call 07377 700682
Did You know?
More than 16,000 young people are absent from school due to bullying.
Nearly half of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans young people have been bullied for being LGBT at school.
There were over 19,000 Childline counselling sessions with children about bullying in 2017/18.
It can be really distressing to discover that your child is being bullied. However hard it is, try to stay calm and don't jump to conclusions. Your child may be really worried about talking to you about the bullying, and scared that it'll make the situation worse.
These tips will help you keep them safe whether you've found out that they're being bullied or you want to make sure they know what to do it if happens to them or someone they know.
1. Talk and bully and cyberbullying
2 . Make sure they know who to ask for help.
3. Help them to relx and take time out.
4. Teach them about the importance of staying safe online.
5. Talk to the school and club, let people know what is going on.
6. Take further action if the problems continue.
7. Report online videos of bullying.